Dashboard is a screen that consolidates critical performance metrics all in one place, making it easy for merchants to stay constantly updated on the information most important to their business.
By default, you may see here today's data from the 00:00 AM till the current time in USD. You may change the time range by selecting the dates from the calendar. Choose the currency from USD, EUR or GBP. Your dashboard reports will be automatically converted to the selected currency.
The metrics you may see on the dashboard are:
- Volume - shows the total amount of sales that had been processed during the selected time range in chosen currency.
- Customers - customers count that was charged during the selected time range.
- Transactions - sales count that was processed during the selected time range.
- Approve ratio - calculates the percentage of successful sales to a total number of sales in the selected time range.
- Customers payout volume - shows the total amount of payouts that had been processed during the selected time range in chosen currency.
- Current balance - shows the balance for each currency activated for the merchant.
Also in the Dashboard, you may see the visual representation of Volume and Customer traffic dynamics for one of the selected time periods:
Dashboard will let you know about your performance's strong and weak points so that you can concentrate on the right areas of your business.