Chargeback occurs when a customer decides to dispute a transaction on his or her credit card statement. It can be initiated by any VISA or MASTERCARD cardholder. The most common reasons for issueing chargeback are:
- service \ goods description mismatch;
- service \ goods are not fully provided;
- purchased service is not available;
- purchased goods are not delivered.
- transaction is unauthorized;
- refund request hasn't been issued;
- double charge;
Excessive level of chargebacks can significantly reflect on merchant's business flow and lead to heavy fines. But no worries: all chargebacks are thoroughly investigated by our team and are successfully disputed when all appropriate evidences are provided.