Maxpay Hosted Payment Page can be easily customized according to the needs of each merchant.
In order to set up Maxpay HPP follow these easy steps:
- Sign up at my.maxpay.com.
- Create an application in the Payment pages section.
- In General section fill up the main data with valid information:
- Website URL - the site where the payment page will be set up;
- Test success URL and success URL - page to which a user will be redirected after successful payment, test or live accordingly;
- Test decline URL and success URL - page to which a user will be redirected after declined payment, test or live accordingly;
- Test callback URL and callback URL -page which allows getting a callback(response about transaction status) after payment;
- Back button URL - page where user is redirected if he wants to return to previous page.
- Create fixed, trial or subscription product at section Product to sell. Please note that trial and subscription can be set up as two different products with reference to each other or trial amount and time range can be mentioned in subscription product by adding custom parameters. You may also use the custom product API to set up product internaly(learn more in documentation).
- Specify payment method in corresponding section by making it active and choose the countries the method will be available in if needed.
- Set up the payment form by adding logo, desired fields. Please note that we have three types of wodget: pop-up, iframe and redirect. The embed code of HPP should be inserted to your website in set up mode.
- Signature is the section for you to calculate and test the signature that is necessary to read our callback. You can also test how to use callback in corresponding section.
- In shop host please enter the website URL where you would like to accept payments and set up Maxpay payment page. Please note that we have domain validation and you will be able to accept payments only form this website after going live. Also keep in mind this is should be website approved by our compliance team and acquirer.
- After setting up the payment page will have status Test and you may test it. After you are satisfied with the tests you should send it for review from main Payment pages screen - actions. Our team will check the page and set it Live. Please note that with statuses Test and On review the payments are not being credited so you may send life users only to Live payment page.
To learn more please click here.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.